We represent many different companies providing Arizona auto insurance, including preferred insurance companies such as MetLife , Mapfre, Progressive, Kemper, The Hartford and Travelers. By requesting a quote from a local Independent Agent, you will not only receive a great local service, you will also save time by letting us shop around so we may provide you with the best combination of service, coverage and price. To get a quote online simply click here.
Your coverage options: All policies include liability coverage, which protects you financially if you are responsible for an accident. This is required in most states. You can also buy optional coverage's to protect your investment in your car, pay your medical bills or even help if your car breaks down. Here is a list of coverages and a brief explanation of what they do.
- Liability: We pay if you injure someone or damage someone's property in an accident. When you buy liability, you choose a limit - the maximum amount we will pay for a liability claim. Most states require you to have a minimum amount of liability coverage.
- Collision: We pay to repair damage to your car when you hit, or are hit by, another vehicle or object, regardless of who's at fault.
- Comprehensive: We pay to repair damage to your car that's caused by something other then collision, such as fire, theft, vandalism, hail or flooding. We also pay for damage to your vehicle caused by hitting an animal. When you buy collision and comprehensive, you choose a deductible - typically $250 or $500. This is the amount you pay to the repair shop. We pay the rest. While collision and comprehensive aren't required by law, your bank may require them if you finance or lease your car.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage (UMPD):We pay to repair damage to your vehicle caused by a driver who doesn't have car insurance.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Bodily Injury (UMBI): We pay for you medical expenses, lost wages and other damages when you are hurt in an accident caused by a driver who has insufficient or no insurance.
- MedPay (also known as a Medical Payments): We pay for the cost of reasonable and necessary medical care you get as the result of an accident, regardless of who's at fault.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): We pay for medical bills and - in some states - other living expenses while you heal if you are unable to work as a result of an accident, no matter who's at fault.
- Rental Reimbursement: We pay for your rental car while your car is being repaired as part of a comprehensive or collision claim.
- Roadside Assistance: We pay for repair or towing when your vehicle breaks down due to mechanical or electrical issues, a dead battery, or flat tire; you are locked out of your car; your vehicle runs out of gas; or your vehicle gets stuck in the snow or mud.
- Loan/Lease Payoff (also known as Gap): We pay the difference between the settlement amount and the amount you owe the bank if we declare your vehicle a total loss. This difference can easily be several thousand dollars for newer cars, which tend to depreciate in value quickly.